subota, 20. veljače 2010.

Magic Room: Air Box


Welcome to my room! Sometimes there are a lot of strange things happen in it. Thats why I call it Magic. But don't be afraid, it is not scary. Feel yourself comfortable, but don't be sitting at my bed to not to wake up my cat that I love so much. You may look at my treasure: there are many different things here which can amuse you. Feel homy and be free to touch everything that you are interested in.

Now I want to tell you some game rules:
Try to discover what objects in room is useful for me and I will be able to fly in box-spaceship made by myself, but to make it magic you have to collect a word on my magnet board. Also you can get new words of the letters and look what will happen then. Always, when my box becomes a magic my toys getting alive and trying to catch me!

MY MISSION: to evade from object as much time as you can. Don't touch border of screen when flying.

Don't be afraid of catching me by my toys. My box-spaceship has a self-destroy button and I am having a parachute which can help me to save.
Be ready! The duration of my flight depends on your reaction or your brain. Sharpness helps you to upgrade my box.

Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magic-room-airbox/id328064021?mt=8

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar